Low Carb Foods Diet

>>  Thursday, April 18, 2013

It's been a month already since I started working out hoping to lose some of my post-pregnancy weight. Although, I lost about 2 pounds the last time I checked my weight, but I'm still not satisfied with the result. As of now, I should have lost a lot than 2 pounds. Maybe 2 pounds each week may be acceptable but if I only 2 pounds for a month, there is something wrong. If I did the exercise right then by now I already lost about 8 pounds.

Unfortunately, that's not what happened. I think I need to diet too or do more cardio work out. I had started working out last month, but I really didn't change my diet intake. I burned the calories I take by working out, but in the end I'm only putting them back because of heavy meals. Though, I get rid of eating McDonalds but still I have to totally change my whole diet.

Therefore, I was thinking of getting rid of rice. Rice is indeed a source of carbohydrates and also contain about 200 calories. I was thinking of maybe substituting a brown rice will help me too since it also one of the best low carb food to get. But, I have to prioritize maybe just to eat fresh fruits and veggies during the day or some low carb foods instead of heavy calorie foods. It must be hard for the first time, but if I have willingness and extensive longing to lose some of my weight, then maybe it will work out for me. I know I can do this!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 comments :

jheylo April 19, 2013 at 8:07 PM

that's true, exercise is not good enough we need to change our intake too. hopefully we all succeed in our endeavor to stay fit

Shydub April 19, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Wouldn't be nicer if we have this kind of meal everyday. Im sure we won't gain more lbs with this balance diet. The first time i start working out I also lost 2 lbs but then i got tired and bored of doing it everyday so i stopped and gain that 2 lbs back plus anothe 2 lbs waaaa. Good luck on your workout joy.

amiableamy April 21, 2013 at 9:41 PM

That's a great plate of foodies to attack Joy :-) I really salute you for that drive to lose weight. I wish you good luck. Without rice, I think i can't live without it hehehe. I'll go hungry without rice.

Shydub April 21, 2013 at 9:54 PM

I thought I'm done commenting on this one. anyway, I won't never get enough with fish. if only we can have this diet every, that would be great.

Bless April 22, 2013 at 4:28 PM

That is one healthy and hearty plate. I really need to cut back on carbs and do exercise coz I am not getting any younger :-)

jheylo April 22, 2013 at 7:22 PM

I know how hard it is to cut down our rice intake. but we gotta do what is good for our health. i haven't tried brown rice though