Wall Decals by Design with a Z

>>  Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Last week, I finally got the wall decals I received from Design with AZ for review. The wall decal is so pretty and it can create imagination which you would never expect would turn to something beautiful and decorative. Therefore, I never get hesitant when I was given an opportunity to try one of their wall decals. I choose this cute Green plant wall tattoos. I choose this because I always wanted to have a plant right on our living room, yet, for some reason, the real plants won’t last long. They couldn’t survive the environment even though they were indoor plants. I take good care of them but still the plant won’t live. Plus, I don’t need to water or worried about having dead plants anymore. So, I think getting a wall decal is a smart move.t

At first, we're so skeptical of how to apply the wall decal on our wall, so by watching the video of how to do it! The worries are gone. It's so easy to install and very neat as well.

Therefore, if you are looking for the best alternative, wall decals or wall stickers is a great alternative for any home decors you may want to have in your house or office. At Design with a Z, you can find wide selection of wall decals and stickers based on your own preferences. I so love the wall decals and now, I’m thinking of buying some for my son’s room. So, if you are looking of where to find wall decals and sticker tattoos, just visit www.dezignwithaz.com today.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DezignWithaZ.wall.decals
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/100581866728154971966
Twitter: http://twitter.com/dezignwithaz
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/dezignwithaz
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/dezignwithaz/

(I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample for review/ endorsement purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience in accordance with the FTC guidelines in regards of product endorsements and affirmation in terms of advertising.) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12 comments :

claire March 14, 2013 at 1:47 AM

Looking at the decor looks really cute and real.

Makoy March 14, 2013 at 2:20 AM

So smart of you to choose the green plant design. It compliments your living room. Looks so homey now.

kimmy March 14, 2013 at 4:17 AM

i tried to grow indoor plants but they didn't last long, either.. maybe i should consider that..

Chubskulit Rose March 14, 2013 at 5:05 PM

That brings freshness to your living room.

ladysoda March 15, 2013 at 12:49 AM

Oh wow that's a cute one. It's great for spacious walls. I have been planning to put one in our room but couldn't find the right decal yet.

Mauie March 15, 2013 at 2:40 AM

Wall decals do brighten up an otherwise boring room. What's also good about it is that you can change it easily once you want a new look for your room.

Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen March 15, 2013 at 6:30 AM

That wall decal is very easy on the eyes and looks elegant.

Adin B March 15, 2013 at 12:17 PM

It's a nice one that you picked out mommy. Spring is coming so it is time to spruce up the space and put some color in it. Anyway, ang name bitaw sa company mommy, I am not sure ug gi emailan ka nila and gi correctionan, but ako gi correctionan ko kay wala ko ka bantay. Ang spelling kay Dezign, not Design. Z instead of S. hehehe.... sorry mommy I just had to share. :)

Shela March 15, 2013 at 6:20 PM

That's nice choice momi. I always love having plants inside the house!

chrisair March 15, 2013 at 6:34 PM

cool I thought it was really a plant this is best for small space and can still decorate

melandria romero March 16, 2013 at 8:35 AM

i love their wall decals, they are indeed cute, i'm, planning to get one too

Bebengisms March 16, 2013 at 9:34 AM

I'd be designing my daughter's room too with some decals. My husband & I decided that we will buy her her own bed when she turns 7 already. :) For now, we're co-sleeping.