Protect your Skin with UV SunGrabbies Essentials

>>  Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring break is already a few days away and counting, so my question is, where were you heading this coming spring break? On a beach maybe, going for a hike? Or just at home, or maybe going for vacation somewhere nicer and warmer. Whatever, whenever you may want to celebrate your spring break, well, it’s up to you as long as you made a blast out of it for good. Sometimes, spending spring break with friends can be much fun but with family, I would say much be a satisfaction. I was thinking of visiting my sister in CT for spring break but hubby thought it could be just a short period of time knowing that spring break only lasted for a week and it’s time for him to go back to work. But that doesn’t stop us because we might go for a beach vacation this summer where my kids can enjoy a real beach and ocean exploration.

Why going to the beach? Well, my family love going to the beach as simple as that! And thanks to SunGrubbies for giving me an opportunity as well to try one of their products that ensure me to protect my kids from sun damage and exposure. Aside from the full spectrum sun lotion, I think protecting our kids with SPF swimwear (50 UPF/ 98% UV Blocked) is what the relevance of it all. But with the details of having an additional choice of matching swim skirt with drawstring and bikini bottoms is what I also love about this cute lilac Tropical Breeze 3-piece swimsuit for my daughter. It’s also hand washable and with a sun protection swimsuit top with short sleeve top, it made the swimsuit what I was looking for. Now all I need is the matching bucket hat!

So, if you are heading to the beach this spring break and this coming summer time? Then, grab your superior UV protection and accessories for your whole family to enjoy outdoor fun and lifestyle at its best.

To learn more about SunGrubbies.com, you can visit SunGrubbies on Facebook to learn more about their products and current offers.

(I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample for review/ endorsement purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience in accordance with the FTC guidelines in regards of product endorsements and affirmation in terms of advertising.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17 comments :

Gven-Rose March 20, 2013 at 7:07 AM

cool swimwear, I should wear this one if I am to go the beach to avoid sunburn..

riz March 20, 2013 at 11:30 AM

sun protection is important especially this summer when we try to get as much activities outdoors.

Makoy March 20, 2013 at 11:46 AM

This swimwear can cover more but the problem is that the tan line would look weird.

Chubskulit Rose March 20, 2013 at 2:31 PM

I like their selection of sun protection swim wear and other products.

tess March 20, 2013 at 5:27 PM

This is what I need for my family this summer. My kids loves to go swimming.And one thing that we really need during this time is an effective UV PROTECTION.

kimmy March 20, 2013 at 11:10 PM

oh, this is so embarrassing. this is the first time i heard of sun protection swimsuit. that would be very nice for my daughters.. :D

claire March 20, 2013 at 11:20 PM

This is what I need for the summer, just in time for our beach outing.

jheylo March 20, 2013 at 11:28 PM

yay! you are ready for your summer mami joy :D i got my sungrabbies too, a uv umbrella :D i love their products

Mary Anne Vinzon March 21, 2013 at 4:11 AM

They have a unique design of swimwear. That swimwear is best here in the Philippines because of too much heat.

jared's mum March 21, 2013 at 6:02 PM

i sure can use a swimwear like this. it has been ages + pounds ago since i bought a pair of swimsuits, it no longer fits!

like your family, we also love going to the beach during summer. we were not able to do it last year, so i am really excited to do it this year!

jheylo March 21, 2013 at 7:27 PM

i think their 3-piece swimsuit looks cute and perfect for summer and beach getaway.

riz2 March 21, 2013 at 9:14 PM

this kind of swimwear is what is needed here now. perfect for the very hot summer.

melandria romero March 22, 2013 at 2:23 AM

i so love this, would really want to have one for my daughter.

Peachy @ The Peachy Kitchen March 22, 2013 at 5:57 AM

Since summer is just around the corner, I bought Ykaie two of these cuties!

chrisair March 22, 2013 at 6:35 AM

this is the right timing since sun is becoming dangerous to our skin each year thanks god for the technology to enjoy summer

Kaye Figuracion March 22, 2013 at 1:05 PM

I already bought few things for me and my daughter as we are really excited to enjoy the summer break.

emzkie March 24, 2013 at 8:36 PM

i am wondering where is my sungrubbies item. its almost 2 weeks now since marta said yes.
ANyway, that swim wear is really cool. i would love to get that for myself.its really cute!