Personalized Calendars

>>  Sunday, January 20, 2013

Back in my hometown, we have an accustomed habit of where when the New Year kicked in at around 12 in the morning, my mom would put up the new calendar for the New Year right away. She always does it until I just got the idea of doing the same thing at my own home as well. I always have a calendar ready before the 12 am strikes. Somehow last New Year’s day, I forgot to buy one, maybe because of the idea that I need something new. So I thought of browsing online for personalized calendars which I found very convenient and exciting and it became more interesting when I had a chance to try one of the personalized calendars offered by Mailpix.com.

January: New Year celebration and my son's birthday as my highlights for this month

At Mailpix, you can find thousand of products that you can choose from for personalization. One of the products I got interested in is to try the size 12 x 12 personalized calendars where I could add our photos and text at each month of the year. I love the convenience of selecting photos right from my computer, upload it, add custom dates and personalize it with my own text. I just had so much fun remembering those moments with my husband and kids last year and by using a personalized calendar, it made everything so special and memorable. The calendar I received was made with high quality glossy paper and bound spiral style for easy display.

April--the highlight is my birthday!

Anyway, I placed the calendar right at the kitchen wall which most of my time were being spent. I also used the calendar as my daily planner which I’m so thankful because I really need a new planner.

Website: http://www.mailpix.com
 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MailPix?fref=ts
 Twitter: https://twitter.com/MailPix

(I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample for review/ endorsement purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience in accordance with the FTC guidelines in regards of product endorsements and affirmation in terms of advertising.) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16 comments :

Emma January 22, 2013 at 1:40 AM

Oh that's a nice idea! How clever of you to have thought of that rather than settling to boring calendars :).And mailpix looks great for this kind of project! Thanks for this idea! :)

working mama January 22, 2013 at 3:37 AM

this is all i personalized calendar.. i wanna try pitch the site hope to receive a positive response :)

Mommy Liz January 22, 2013 at 8:31 AM

Personalized calendars is a great idea. I can give those as a gift to my in-laws next Christmas :)

Chubskulit Rose January 22, 2013 at 1:22 PM

I love your calendar sis. I used to order one but did not have time last year.

Arrrg, this word verification is kicking my butt all the time..

jheylo January 22, 2013 at 6:34 PM

i love mailpix :D they do have lots of wonderful stuff especially the canvas. This calendar is really nice because it's personalized

Angela Ricardo January 22, 2013 at 7:15 PM

I love everything personalized! Those calendar look really nice. :) Thank for sharing. I'll check them out. xx

Pinay Mama January 22, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Aww. I never I knew about this and this calendar is so cool! I wish to have one also with my son's picture in it. Hihi! Our calendar is always free when I pay for our December electric bill. Haha

Marms January 23, 2013 at 1:37 AM

I was given discount coupons last year for personalized calendars. I totally forgotten all about it because of the vacation. Hopefully, I can manage to order one...it's not too late huh?

Marms

Mary Anne Vinzon January 23, 2013 at 3:11 AM

You have all lovely photos. It is good that there is a calendar which you can personalize it. I want also to have one of that calendar.

Shela January 23, 2013 at 11:49 AM

This is nice. I had mine the enlarged photo and canvas and i loved it

J Rye January 23, 2013 at 7:28 PM

My order just arrive, am sad that it wasn't I am expecting it to be wahhh.

Sis, yung Color Connection is every weekend. I usually put the linky on Thursday and it's open till Sunday. Join ka na this week.

Kaye Figuracion January 23, 2013 at 11:00 PM

That personalized calendar is a bright idea. I will do that next year.

Momgen Reviews January 24, 2013 at 9:59 AM

I like your personalized calendar. I got a personalized blanket from mailpix...It's cute...

emzkie January 24, 2013 at 4:47 PM

wow this is a beautiful calendar! ive heard about mailpix before but i havent tried any of their products. i should check it out one of this days since i need to print a lot of photos. =)

peachy January 26, 2013 at 6:40 AM

Why didn't we think of having personalized calendars? It's so cute!

United States January 26, 2013 at 10:42 PM

thats really a nice calendar, ive never had a customized calendar before