Eat, Drink and be Merry this Holiday Season

>>  Saturday, November 17, 2012

Holiday season is approaching which one thing that I’m sure that everyone was definitely thinking of how to celebrate the holiday season with family and friends. Despite the fact that I’m sure some people were not really ready to celebrate the season and be thankful but life is too short to place it in desolation. So, why not enjoy the season with eat, drink and be Merry with the help of Food Should Taste Good it makes all these merry season to be possible.

My family will be celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas at my sister in law’s house next week and on Christmas Eve, I know it is not easy for her to be a host of the party but with our help everything is possible. So as my share, I was thinking of bringing all the delectable tortilla chip snacks that I received for sampling purposes such as the Toasted Sesame, Chocolate, Sweet Potato, Olive and the Kettle Corn. I’m sure they would love it too!

My husband and I just had our pleasant palate testing a while ago while enjoying our sandwiches for lunch. Moreover, I agreed with the idea that Food should be delicious and Food Should Taste Good makes it possible. The snacks are tastefully good and delicious. I would say this is the best tortilla chips I ever tasted in my entire life. It is absolutely a healthy snack that everyone should love to eat too especially this holiday season.

****I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 comments :

teJan November 20, 2012 at 5:09 PM

I am thinking on my diet on this holiday season , i'm sure it will be in danger..hehhe. But yeah why not, we need to have great foods and taste good:)

gee summer November 20, 2012 at 7:36 PM

I totally agree that food should taste good, it's their job :D

Jerla Oh lalala November 20, 2012 at 7:42 PM

wow those parties involves eating for sure hehhehe. I bet the goodies that you will be sharing is the best because it taste good and its healthier snacks too.

wifetoalineman02 November 20, 2012 at 9:21 PM

I am not a fan of tortilla chips Momi :-( but I know that my SIL loves any Mexican or related Mexican food :-)

Bless November 21, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Yup, food should taste good and filling to our hungry tummies :-)

Chie Wilks November 21, 2012 at 12:39 AM

These chips would be a nice addition to your Thanksgiving and Christmas preparation.

Sunshinelene November 21, 2012 at 12:45 AM

food shoudl tastes good and looks good! ^^ I look forward to the holiday season because I know food will be extra tasty ^^

Arlene
Nov 20

purethoughts November 21, 2012 at 7:04 AM

wow, they all look yummy! I am sure they are as nutritious and delicious as they look.

I am sure i would not be on diet this Christmas-- the season is not that celebrated here in Thailand but I am ready for Filipino parties! :)

SHY November 21, 2012 at 7:16 AM

It is not easy to be the host but it also fun.. We always use to spend our Christmas at my in-laws place and New Year we celebrate it privately..

Anyway, goodluck for the event, I am sure it will be memorable to spend special occasions with the people near in your heart.

mariecjsjourney November 21, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Im pretty sure momy joy
your Sis-inlaw would love your goodies that't a time celebrating
a good holiday season with
them in addition they appreacited
that i miss those days in
my life.:)