>> Friday, August 19, 2011
Thank God It's Friday! And, it means one thing, it's time for Five Questions Friday...
Questions for Friday, August 19th: (Special thanks to Liz, @Lovely_Lici, @trooppetrie, Katie (broken BlogFrog link), and Sandy for their question suggestions! I would LOVE to link YOU in a future 5QF, so c'mon over to my community or watch for my Twitter shout out for questions on Thursdays and offer up your best question suggestions! If going the Twitter route, remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF!!)
1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone?
=No. Unfortunately, I don't close the door of the bathroom whenever I'm there, though. For some reason, I wanted to know what's going on outside especially if I have two small kids.
2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it?
=Joy! LOL! It means one thing, my nickname is Joy, I'm the joy of my family, my husband, and my kids. My mom and dad...my friends and sibling...
3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why?
=Well, some stores that are being shop by well I just wanted to keep it by myself to avoid any misunderstanding...
4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)?
=Well, I don't really agree with arrange marriage, I rather just let my kids choose whoever they wanted to marry, however, if I need to, I would choose someone that they will give them good life and someone that will love them for the rest of their lives unconditionally.
5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you?
=Yes, I wish I would die old and maybe about 100 years old. I wanted to see my grand kids and my great grand kids too.