>> Friday, April 30, 2010
This week on Small Talk Six topic is The last 6 things you do before you close your eyes at night.
Every night, I always have a bed time routine before the clock kicked in at 11 pm. I always make sure that I have done everything before I lay down to rest.
So, here are my six for this week when it comes to bedtime routine.
1. Put my son to bed before me means I always get him ready to sleep like for him to know that it is bed time already. Things to do: brushing his teeth, change his clothes for bed, and read him some bed time stories.
2. Then, I will get ready for bed by taking a shower then wait for a while to dry up my hair or just take a body bath.
3. If not having a bath, take my make up off especially the mascara, then wash my face, brush my teeth and then put some facial moisturizer.
4. If I can't sleep, I always have the Bible with me or a novel by my side to put me on sleep, so reading before bedtime is a part of it.
5. I always drink water before bed time. It seem like a great help when it comes to stuffy nose like mine.
6. Lastly, I cuddle with hubby and sometimes we do make love, if he was at bed before me and already asleep, I always make sure I said I love him and good night to him even though he can't hear me because he's already out!
I think these are all it was, my bedtime routine. Let me hear from you too!
Don't miss the next week topic:
6 theories your mother or grandmother have shared with you that you would be embarrassed to tell anyone about...
Check out my answers next week!