>> Wednesday, June 9, 2010
It's finally Summer time and this week's topic for Small Talk Six is“6 of your favorite cold beverages.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .
During summer time, it is always necessary to drink water to keep from dehydration but sometimes water is just so not tasteful that it never helped me to quench my thirst except when it was really, really icy cold water.
So, for this week topic, here are my list:
1. Baskin and Robbins' Mango Smoothie - a tropical taste of mango and yogurt is the best! I loved it!
2. Pepsi regular - as always soda but I already stop drinking pop for a while to help me lose some extra fats.
3. Lemon Iced tea - as always helped me to quench my thirst. This is my alternative when I can't help myself of drinking only water.
4. Starbucks Mocha Frappucino - I love it! - I always spend like $5 for it. I only buy the one at the grocery store but sometimes, I always wanted something extra special mocha frappucino made by Starbucks shop.
5. Welch Passion Fruit flavor juice - they taste exceptional! Just can't stop drinking it!
6. Lastly, the latest one from McDonals, the Frozen Strawberry Lemonade! It was perfect for a hot long day!